Translate to your language!

Saturday 28 April 2012

What's in my travel make-up bag?

Us ladies have the prerogative to carry around all our essential make up items for touch up’s during the day.  To be honest, if I could, I would carry my whole bathroom cupboard with me!  But, for the sake of my shoulders, I try to stay restrained and only carry around the necessities.

My travel make up bag (from Primark a while back) is 2 sided – I love that its clear so I can see exactly what I want and where it is.


For my face:
 Mac select cover-up concealer in ‘NW30’ (which I apply with my fingers).
Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in ‘Medium Dark’
Angled powder brush (for face powder)
Rimmel powder blush in ‘004 – Pink rose’
Jemma Kidd Stippling brush (for blush)


For my lips:


EOS lip balm
YSL Rouge pur lipstick in ‘128 – Tyrian purple’
Lipcote
Mini lipbrush

For my eyes:
Eyelash curlers
Bodyshop Eye definer in ‘Carbon Black’
Lancome Liner Design in ‘02’



General items:


Rose water
2 mini perfumes (YSL Elle and CK Shock)
Blotting sheets
L’Occitance hand cream
Hair slide
Extra gum
Tweezers
Mirror


This is generally what stays in my travel make-up bag all the time, however I usually have a range of different lipsticks stashed around my handbag!!

What make-up product can you not leave home without?

Megan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...