Translate to your language!

Tuesday 15 May 2012

The best Cleanser ever??

For a long time, I was on the hunt for the most perfect cleanser.  3 years ago, I found it!

The laneige multi-cleanser is without a doubt, my holy grail face wash!  Since the very first time I used it, I have not tried, or even wanted to try anything else. 

Laneige is a Korean brand, which focuses strongly on water and natural elements in their beauty products.

The Laneige multi-cleanser comes in a user-friendly 'squeeze tube' packaging, and the product itself is a thick cream.  On a damp face, this lathers up amazingly leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It removes every hint of make-up from my face, without my skin feeling dry or 'tight' (for reference, I have normal to combination skin - I therefore cannot vouch for how this will work with drier skin types). There is also a definite difference in the appearance of my skin - I very rarely have any pimples anymore and my pores around my nose and cheek area are much less visible.

Overall, I cannot fault this product!  The only issue is, that is quite difficult to get your hands on!  I normally have to ask a family member to buy me a couple at a time from Hong Kong.  But, you can get it online from here and here.

I highly recommend this product, as well as the Laneige brand itself!



Have you tried any of Laneige's skin care?

Megan xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi can you tell me how much you buy this for in hong kong? thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie - I normally pay about £17 for the Laneige cleanser in Hong Kong xxx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...