Translate to your language!

Sunday 17 February 2013

'Impress' Press on manicure

I have seriously been neglecting my nails for the last couple weeks! Truly shameful and they have gotten so bad that I couldn't stand to even see them!

This all tempted me into trying the Impress press on manicure! Amazing!

I got mine from Boots (they're currently on offer: 2 for £7.99!). They were so quick and easy to apply. I was amazed!  Instead of using the typical harsh nail glue that is difficult to use and can damage your nails and surrounding skin, the Impress nails use a type of double-sided-sticky-tape. All you do is peel off the covering layer of the tape, revealing the sticky part and press the 'impress nail' onto your own nail.  Done! On top of that they look really natural and are a manageable length, perfect for me!They come with 24 pieces that cover 12 sizes and a nice range of colours.



They claim to last 1 week -  I've had mine on for 4 days now and still going strong! Lets see if I get to a week!

 
 
Overall I am thoroughly impressed by 'impress' press on manicure! Haha :-D

For more information about the colours and patterns available, see their website http://impressmanicure.com. You can buy them from Boots, Superdrug, amazon and direct from their website.

Have you tried Impress?

Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...