Translate to your language!

Sunday 6 May 2012

25 Questions Tag!

I love reading this tag when other bloggers have done it, and thought it would help you to get to know me!


1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I have never actually used a sponge to apply my foundation.  I usually use a brush (the elf flat top powder brush) or my fingers.

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Always light to dark.

3. Do you prime your eyes?
On a day to day basis, no – as I don’t wear any eyeshadow (I just sweep some foundation lightly over my lids to keep them mattified.  But if I’m going on a night out or when I do wear eyeshadow, yes – (I use the NYX eyeshadow base).

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
Foundation first – then concealer.  Or when I’m rushing, just concealer and face powder.

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
Manicure myself – I love to do it whilst watching youtube videos. Unless it’s a special occasion and I want to treat myself, then I will go for a professional one.

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Both

7.    On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
For day to day - less than 10 mins. But if it’s for a night out, about 30 minutes.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
I wear very light, basic makeup to work and for day to day wear (concealer, eyebrows and mascara), and the full sha-bang if I’m going out for dinner/drinks/partying etc.  But if I’m simply going to the supermarket, hanging out with friends or just running errands on a random day – then I am happy to be make-up free

9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
I don’t really follow collections...

10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
I would say lipsticks.  I have a large number of them, some which have never been used once.

11. Do you whiten your teeth?
No, but I want to try the Crest whitening strips.

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
Pluck

13. What do you use to contour?
Benefit Hoola bronzer

14. False lashes, or natural?
Natural for day to day, but for certain events I wear false lashes.  


15. Favourite makeup brand?

I don’t have one specific brand that I can call my favourite.  I use a range of brands that each have something that stand out to me.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
Liquid and pencil – gel is too fussy for me.

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lipstick and chapstick.  I cannot handle lipgloss.  (am I cheating by always choosing 2? Haha)

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Pressed

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Hmmm…Eyeliner.


20. Favourite colour?
In terms of eyeshadow..i would say browns.


21. Favourite colour combination?
I love sweeping a champagne-ish colour over my lid (like Urban Decay’s SIN), and adding an intense deep Taupe to the outer corners and crease of my eye.

22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
It depends on where I’m going – but I’d say dramatic


 23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones
I love face masks. I especially love hydrating masks.  I use the Origins Drink up Intensive overnight mask (whenever I remember to).  I also love my Laneige Water sleeping pack (my skin feels so amazing in the morning!). 



25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
Lipbalm! I am currently alternating my EOS balm and Burts bees chapstick.  I literally cannot stop myself from buying new lipbalms, even if I have 4 in my handbag at time of purchase! J





I tag anyone out there who is interested to do this! Just leave a link to your blog in the comments below!



Megan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...